Monday 22 October 2012

Winter Wish List

The winter is fast approaching us and so is Christmas, which is exciting. I'm usually not the biggest fan of the cold weather but living in England you seem to stop caring about it. To wrap up warm in the winter my favourite pieces are my Parker Coat, a warm hat, gloves and a pretty scarf. So I've been searching online for some winter clothes, here are my favourites: 

TOPSHOP 


Really love these dip-dye pieces especially the matching hat and scarf, so cute. I love the colours used on all of these pieces, very Autumn. 


H&M


H&M is one of my favourite shops as its cheap and you get some lovely stuff in, i'm really in love with the pink jumper on Lana Del Rey and i think i may love it even more now its been modelled on her, girl crush. I'm loving leather lately after i purchased my leather skirt i've been looking for more leather, it seems to go with anything, them leather trousers remind me of Grease! The little ankle boots are perfect for the winter. 

eBay





eBay is my favourite online shop, it's so cheap and i've become the queen of finding some bargains on it. I really want a fur coat this year, i think they are a perfect winter essential and they look nice with a nice dress/skirt and some thick tights. It's also a good place to get qwirky stuff like the jumper above, I love this Tom And Jerry jumper, it looks extra cosy. How perfect is this ring for Halloween, it's such a cool design. 



4 comments:

  1. They are all cute!
    Wanna follow each other let me know, I would be glad to follow back :)
    XOXO
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know they are extra cute, yeah i'll give you a follow :) xx

      Delete
  2. Would love that Lana Del Ray jumper!! :)

    Please check out my blog and maybe follow each other?

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the H&M range out this fall, those jumpers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete