Thursday 4 October 2012

Shopping

Went shopping at the weekend and again Primark has provided me with some favourite pieces, i bought a leather skirt which i cant wait to wear with some black boots and a nice wintery top but it can also be dressed up for a night out, which i think I'll be doing this weekend. I bought a new winter jumper which is actually pretty thick for Primark which is exactly what i need for the cold weather coming up. I raided the H&M sale and found myself a denim dress which i am in LOVE with and can't wait to wear it, again this can be mixed and matched with my Parker, some thick tights and some boots or it can be mixed up with some heels for a night out! I've also been wanting one of these chiffon skirts for ages and could never find one in the shops during the summer that was a reasonable price, i found this one on the New Look website and it was only £12 in the sale, it's a really nice colour and would look nice for around Christmas for some meals out. 



Leather Skirt - £12, Primark 
Jumper - £10, Primark
Denim Dress - £10, H&M
Skirt - New Look Website, £12

No comments:

Post a Comment