Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween

Really excited for Halloween this year, i'm planning on getting dressed up and going trick or treating, hopefully they won't think i'm too old!! I really want to go as a skeleton but how Lady Gaga has done her face in the Born this Way video, it looks quite complicated to do, but good old YouTube has loads of tutorials! I have the perfect blouse to go with the outfit and i'm sure i can find a bow tie! Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry look cool with their face paint on. 

 Also, my nails have been getting in the Halloween style, i love nail art and ordered some nail art brushes a few months ago and went through a stage obsessed with making them look extra cool. I hadn't designed them in a while so my friend helped me out and we did some Halloween style ones, they are really cool to look at and really easy to do. 


 lady gaga born this way makeup skeleton











No comments:

Post a Comment