Sunday 7 October 2012

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!!

I went to Leeds yesterday for the university open day, I actually am in love and really want to go there next year! The course I want to do looks really good and the accommodation we looked at looked good too, and it's not that far from the city centre which has some amazing shops, a lot better than Newcastle and the night life is supposed to be really good!! Had a enough time to look round the shops and a look in Harvey Nichols which made me extremely jealous seeing Chanel, Louboutin and Alexandra Mcqueen all in the same shop and knowing I will never be able to afford a pair of Louboutins shoes!! Found some vintage shops too, which were so nice and seen some Doc Martins I want, even though they were second hand, bought myself the nicest ring too from the market. It's made me really excited for uni, now I know what I want to do and where I want to go! 

 Rose Bowl, part of the University


 Where all the designer shops were


No comments:

Post a Comment