Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mumford And Sons Live!

I went to see Mumford and Sons at Newcastle Metro Radio Arena last night, it was amazing! The atmosphere in the arena was bouncing and everyone sang their hearts out to every song, they sang old and new songs and they truly have an amazing voice. Even better when they can all play about 5 different guitars each and play the drums, so talented. The stage was all lit up and above us was a set of lights which made you feel like you were at a festival. 
My favourite songs were defiantly: Little Lion Man, The Cave, Hopeless Wanderer and Awake my soul. However, its extremely hard to pick one out as they were that good. They came on with one of the support acts The Dawes and sang with them which was amazing, and then The Dawes came on with Mumford and Sons and sang Awake my Soul and a Beatles cover of 'With a little help from my friend' which is by far my favourite cover of that song. 
At one point he said to the audience "When i say Whey, you say Aye!" - replying back with our lovely geordie accents! 
They were so good and are defiantly been one of my favourite bands to see just behind Coldplay in the best bands i've seen live! 








1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful, absolutely LOVE Mumford & Sons xo

    ReplyDelete