Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Fever Dresses

I'm really excited for Christmas and New Years Eve this year and i really need a new outfit for these special occasions, I've been looking on some websites to look at some Christmas dresses which i would love to have for Christmas Day. 




Topshop





I love these two dresses from Topshop, especially the first one, which would look nice with a long sleeved collared blouse under it and some thick tights to keep them legs warm. 

Miss Selfridge 


I love this maxi dress, the pattern on the top half is really nice and it looks really sophisticated. Definitely worth the £45.


Urban Outfitters 


I love the dress with the cut out shoulders it would look so nice for a night out and the maxi skirt pattern is very different and would look cosy with a big jumper on top to keep you warm when shopping in them winter sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment