Thursday 8 November 2012

Remember, Remember the 5th of November!

I was quite looking forward to this year's bonfire night but however there wasn't a local bonfire night near me untill about half an hour away, which was no good! Me and my two friends decided to go and buy some sparklers and get in the mood for it and I thought it would be a perfect time to take photos for my Art coursework, i am doing a project on light and have been wanting to take photos for a long time with sparklers to catch some shapes. I used my Nikon CoolPix camera on firework mode to catch these photos, i think they are really cool and i am proud that i caught a few different shapes! 













4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love these photos!! I also love fireworks ;) and your blog ;)

    Say hola to your newest follower :P
    Amber X

    http://amberluiselove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you, i'll follow back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I love your firework photos, very effective! Good luck with your 'light' project....useful that you're going to Diwali festival, should get some incredible shots for your project there :} I would love if you could check out my blog when you get time, maybe we could follow each other? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, and yes Diwali has helped a lot with my project:) i'll follow you back x

    ReplyDelete