Tuesday 27 November 2012

London

I haven't been on here for a while as i've been extra busy with work and travelling, this weekend i went to London for the weekend it was a really nice trip and made me get in the Christmas mood as London was all lit up and markets were up and made it so cute. On the Friday when we got there, our hotel was only 5 minutes away from the Thames and there was a German Christmas market on near the London Eye, we had a look down and they had some really cute things that would be perfect for friend's and families Christmas presents. I bought myself a furry ear warmer as it was freezing but they are extra cosy for your ears and look really nice with anything. 









On Saturday I went shopping and the first place we went was Convent Garden's it was all decorated with a huge Christmas Tree and decorations hanging from the roof which looked really nice, the market had so much to choose from and it has some very different shops which I wouldn't get at home. I bought myself a ring on the market which was only £5, I love different jewellery that you wouldn't get in a high street shop and markets are the best place to find them. Me and my Mam then headed to Oxford Street and it was packed as there was loads of things going on down the street, i looked in the Forever 21 shop and I am in love with it, the clothes are so nice and i love the website, i got a bit excited going in and seen the selection they had. I wish they had one up north. We went to Harrods and if you want to get in the Christmas mood, you should all go to Harrods! They have their own christmas bit in the shop and so much to choose from, even though everything was far too expensive it's great looking at everything they have in. I went to the pet bit and the dogs are so cute, it makes me want one even more. I was really excited to see Harrod's christmas window as i had seen pictures on here of it and it looked amazing, it really was amazing! It was all Disney princess's and they had dressed them up in beautiful dresses, my favourite was Little Mermaid. 











 Sunday, we weren't leaving till half 6 so we had a full day to look round, i had been excited for today all weekend as we were going to Camden Town and have been dying to go for ages! I love it there and really want to live there when i'm older, it's such a cool place and so different to any where else i've ever been to. I love the market stalls and the food smelled delicious, i bought myself a checky shirt from a vintage shop there and a Boy London sweat shirt which is really cosy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment